We are happy to announce the 2017 edition of the mini-symposium on Bioimage Informatics, organized by the GdR ImaBio and France Bioimaging.
It will take place this June 27th in Rennes, France, from 9AM to 10PM.
Here is an overview of this year’s programme and the associated (confirmed) speakers:
- Big Data (9.00 – 10.40 am): Sébastien Collin, Peter Naylor, Vedran Vukotić, Emmanuel Moebel
- Applications of Bioimage Analysis (11.15 am – 12.45 pm): Perrine Paul-Gilloteaux, Jean-Yves Tinevez, Yann le Cunff
- Single Molecule techniques (2.00 – 4.00 pm): Jean Baptiste Sibarita, Denis Fortun, Mohamed El Beheiry
- Imaging and modelling (4.30 – 6.30 pm): Stefano Zapperi, Mathieu Pinot, Sylvain Cussat-Blanc
This year’s edition will also feature an Happy
Hour Poster session in the evening (7-10PM). Posters will have to be introduced by their presenters in the form of a short (~2-minute) oral presentation prior to the session. You also have the possibility to come and showcase your latest bioimage analysis algorithm/software in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The event will take place at the INRIA, Rennes campus. The full address is:
INRIA Rennes – SERPICO Team
Campus de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex France
Transport and logistics information are available here: https://www.inria.fr/centre/rennes/presentation/infos-pratiques
- Jérôme Boulanger (Institut Curie / CNRS UMR 144)
- Alexandre Dufour (Institut Pasteur / CNRS UMR 3691)
- Charles Kervrann (INRIA Rennes)
- Thomas Walter (Mines ParisTech / Institut Curie / INSERM U900)
- Pierre Weiss (ITAV USR 3505 / IMT UMR 5219 / University Paul Sabatier)
Registration is free but mandatory. Registration deadline: June 16, 2017
NB: The number of seats is limited to 60, therefore registrations may close earlier.